Research and Design Consultancy Cell
Objectives of the Research and Design Consultancy Cell:
1. To initiate a knowledge-oriented environment and encourage research-based
design development in the field of architecture, urban design, urban planning,
interior design, and landscape architecture
2. To address the issues faced by society, by understanding our role in the
development of society.
3. To support and upgrade students and alumni of Vidya Pratishthan School of
Architecture by creating job opportunities and exposure in the field of architecture
4. To encourage students, faculties to engage in quality research.
5. To collaborate with other research institutes, urban local bodies, NGOs, and other
departments of Vidya Pratishthan to have a multi-disciplinary approach towards
solving research challenges and design.